Monday, June 22, 2009

and the beat goes on...

It's unfortunate that my posts have degraded into little more than quick updates on the state of my affairs.

I'm not gonna do anything about that though.
at least not for awhile. It's hard work growing people and I've really got my hands full these days.

Most everything is going well but there is one aspect that definitely is not. I won't go into it but suffice to say that it weighs on me on the unhappy occasions that I am reminded of it.

In other news, the dog is awesome. we kept her shelter name, Nikki. It seems to suit her. she's really well behaved and pretty calm for a puppy. She's settling in nicely. The cats don't seem to mind her either.

school starts wednesday. I'm excited and also a little nervous.

Shawn is good but I'd like to see more of him.

I guess that's all for now...

1 comment:

John Morales said...

I miss my favorite mew. :/